Sunday, February 24, 2019

Pokemon Trainer Cinderella

I saw a video on YouTube tilted "If Disney Princesses were Pokemon Trainers" and I was inspired to draw them as such. I did Cinderella first.
I watched the video and it was mainly the person stating which Pokemon they would have. I didn't quite agree with his choices for their Pokemon teams. But Eh. I just wanted to make fun designs.
The team Roland and I came up with are: Dedenne, Swellow/Altaria, Jirachi, Chansey, Gourgeist, and Marill. The reason I wrote Swellow/Altaria is because we had some debate over which bird should be used. But we are leaning a bit more to Altaria. I picked them mostly based on looks and if they fit with the Cinderella I remember since it's been a while since I've watched the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

awkward talks